Tuesday, February 1, 2011

RIP atdhe.net

atdhe.net, a website devoted to providing audiences all over the globe links to broadcasting sites that play a wide variety of sporting events from around the world, has been seized by the ICE and the US Department of Homeland Security on the grounds that the website has committed copyright infringement. The site was a public service to international audiences who wanted to watch certain sporting events that aren't broadcasted on TV that is available in their area. I was a proponent of the site. I used to watch Real Madrid play soccer on this site. I'm from the United States where Real Madrid soccer matches are not available to watch on TV. I guess I'll have an extra 2 hours free on my Sundays.

If you try to visit the site, this banner will appear:



I guess all good things must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment