Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Can't forget about the TGIF lineup.

Fact of the matter is, unless you're an absolutely uncommon pre-teen, on Friday nights you were usually in the house around 8 parked in front of the rear projection boob tube to watch TGIF.  You all know what I'm talking about.  Corey and Tepenga, Steve Urkel and Laura Winslow, Will and Lisa.  It's really too bad kids these days don't have the same quality programing to tune into as my generation did. Maybe that's why they are all sucking members and running into store fronts while texting and driving.  Fact: quality pre-teen to young adult programing can posi+ively influence the actions of an entire generation in a beneficial manner.  Tell me these theme songs don't bring you down memory lane:
If you can't sing the words to this song what does that say about you? Here's my take: You are a jabrony.

My first real crush was Tepenga. Such big cans, great proportion

No comments:

Post a Comment