Monday, April 25, 2011

When I was a kid we walked to school up hill both ways.

I was flicking through the stations last week and I came across a show that in many ways defined my childhood:
Children's television must be so hard to write.  The scripts are obviously written by "grown ups" who have to have a very vivid imagination.  I picture Mr. Rogers sitting beside Mr. dress up and scheming on how they are going to depict a nativity scene that will teach kids not to litter while still having a fun time treking to the grabage can 10 feet away.  It's a tough sell but these shows still manage to instill morals in kids and parent them.  Here are a couple other shows that bring back such vivid memories from my childhood.

Did I miss anything or have I covered all the bases of the GOOD cartoons from my era???

No comments:

Post a Comment