Monday, May 23, 2011

Capitol Punishment Poster...

WWE released its poster for Capitol Punishment today, and, well, yeah, it's interesting to say the least. To the left of the page is a snippet of said picture, and honestly, I'm not feeling it. Maybe it's because I'm burnt out on politics to the point where I don't even want to look at any kind of picture stylized like a political cartoon, but I really just don't want to see my least favored field of discussion mixed with my most favored.

Honestly though, I'm waiting for the first person to call the poster racist because of how caricatured Obama is...

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment