Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daily Clip--->Wanna get a Boner?

Since I began working out approximately 8 years ago; 1, I have become an unstoppable machine and 2, I have mastered the ability to manipulate mirror angles @ the gym to allow for the best view of babes booty's while they workout. You must be coy and sneaky.  You must also have your  ipod handy so that in case you ever get spotted whilst spotting lululemon sports bra titties you can pretend like you're just scrolling through your expansive selection of Young Jeezy songs.  Fortunately for you amateur breast spotters workout videos exist and they allow you to stare @ dime piece perfectly sculpted sex symbols instead of the half rate floppy brizzles @ your local gym. the good people @ complex magazine have gone to the "trouble" of creating a list of the top 25 hottest workout video instructors. This list is golden.  I sat in the chair at home with my moms new ipad on my lap feeling very naughty watching all 25 of these videos start to finish. Here is a couple of my personal favorites 
After the jump is an inkredible mix of old and new...



And for those of you who are unaware of why Kim K is soooooo famous, this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment