Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I also listen to Wiz.

This song is ultra bubble-gum, and not an accurate representation of my Man. This is corporate.

This shot on the other hand. HAM.

I may have lied when I said I only listen to white Bois. Actually, I claimed that whitey's consist of 50% of my playlist, which is accurate.  The other 50% has been dominated by Mr. Wiz Khalifa.
 Today Rolling Papers  dropped. Cop this album.  Wiz has grown in leaps and bounds since even just last year.  I remember when I first heard Deal or No Deal around Christmas of 2009 I had no interest in Wiz. I thought, "all this dude raps about is smoking marijuana and stealing yo' girlfriend".  I concede the bulk of his content still pertains to these 2 subjects, but not inclusively.  Maybe I was just mad cause I was going through a break up @ the time.  Either way this dude has uped his subject matter and sings ultra well. Don't buy this album, just DL it illegally cause that's what the internet's for.

No comments:

Post a Comment