Sunday, August 21, 2011

How Bryan Danielson Keeps His Muscle

Via his website

I've often wondered how Bryan Danielson is able to keep his muscle mass despite being a Vegan. I always assumed he took supplements or a cocktail of supplements along with eating a shit ton of legumes, peanut butter and tofu. Well, that could very well be the case, but apparently, Danielson has a legion of supplements that helps him keep muscle in lieu of meat. I guess I wasn't the only one who was curious about this. Here's the picture he posted on his site:



That's a lot of supplement
Photo Credit: Bryan Danielson

Yeah, and that's not even counting his protein powders. Impressive. And I thought I was doing good for myself with my men's multivitamin and fish oil pills. So yeah, that's how one helps keep muscle mass despite being on a Vegan diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment