Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The One Where TH Thinks Ricky Morton's First Name Is Robert

Direct link for your downloading pleasure

Episode 42 of the A1-Podcast, the official show of A1-Wrestling, is online. Obviously, I'm on it, but only for the first half, but it was a good first half. Me and the crew talk about RAW this past Monday as well as tag team wrestling, and at the end of my live segment, I rant about people ragging on John Cena for being "Superman" and then fawning over Shawn Michaels despite the fact that he also does the same things.

I also name Robert Morton as the best tag wrestler of all-time, despite there being no Robert Morton who ever wrestled. It was late and I was tired, but I now submit myself to take the Ricky Morton treatment from any two huge Rock 'n Roll Express fans. I also give a shout-out to Claudio Castagnoli, and in my pre-taped Sound Off! segment, I call Dave Lagana to the carpet for trying to glom Kevin Steen's heat. After I leave, the discussion continues about Hardcore Justice and PWO's Wrestlelution 4. Try and guess which one the panel liked more. Hint, it's not the show run by Impact Wrestling.

Give it a listen, subscribe on iTunes, and hey, visit the boards because it's a good place to talk wrestling. Or rasslin. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment