Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chavo Future Endeavored

Photo Credit: WWE.com
Via WWE.com

Chavo Guerrero has parted ways with WWE. This doesn't come as a shock to me, because of the following Tweet he dropped yesterday:
Guerrero's [sic] have always been rebels, so It's time for me to start being a Guerrero..Big news coming a bit later..stay tuned!
That leads me to believe that this was mutual, or he asked for his release. Regardless of whether that was the case or not, it's somewhat of a bummer, but not much of one. I enjoyed his series with Sin Cara a month or so ago, but at the same time, he wasn't doing much of anything. Personally, I'm hoping he's with ROH when they hit TV in September, but whatever he does, as long as it's nothing as patently offensive as rehashing Kerwin White, I'm cool.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment