Monday, June 20, 2011

Matt Hardy Is on "Vacation" from Impact Wrestling

No, I don't know why Hardy would get sent home from Impact
Screen-grab Credit: TMZ.com
Via Camel Clutch Blog

In a move that has flown under the radar and may cause snickering from the peanut gallery, Matt Hardy has been given a self-described "vacation" from Impact Wrestling. He broke the news via his own Twitter page:
Between dates, injuries, & outside issues, I’m gonna have a few week off & I’m ecstatic! The Matt Hardy Movement is going into full effect!
Emphasis mine there, because that's the most telling thing about this Tweet. Of course, I think we all know what the outside issues we're talking about here are. If you don't know, well now you know, n-word. It seems like the folks in Impact's front office, whether it be Dixie Carter or those who situate themselves over Dixie's head, have grown a set and are actually dealing with someone who brought shame to their name in a strict manner instead of saying "lol it's cool" and letting him work like nothing's happened. I don't know about you, but this is a step in the right direction for the former-TNA.

As for Hardy, well, he's not doing anything he hasn't done before. Act recklessly on video? Yeah, let's get pissy when your place of employment calls you out on it! I sound like a broken record, but I hope this is the wake up call that makes him get help for himself and for his brother, but you know what? I'll believe that when I see Impact put on a string of three or four good shows in a row.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment