Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday: Jay Briscoe

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
MAN UP and follow Briscoe!
There comes a time in some people's lives when they're confronted by something that flies totally in the face of what they believe. When I heard Jay Briscoe got Twitter, found @jaybriscoe84, I really had no interest in it. At all. See, I was a fan of the Briscoes only nominally and only of their work as a tag team on the indie scene. I really didn't like much of anything else they did, save that one video where they helped Delirious train down at their farm in Sandy Fork, DE. That shit was hilarious.

But then guys I do follow on Twitter started to retweet some of the shit he would write during RAW. And there were some really fuckin' good one-liners and zingers in there. Turns out that the elder Briscoe brother is good at being hilarious, and not just unintentionally either. I really think that if you're a wrestling fan, especially if you habitate on Twitter while watching RAW Mondays, you need to follow Jay Briscoe. Not sold? Some of his greatest hits:

Going FJM style on Mark Jackson during the NBA Finals:
Mark Jackson: "Jason Kidd's DNA is all over this team's title" #SkeetSkeet
On the essentials when you're on a budget:
U gotta keep a strict budget when u got 2 kids. Essentials only;Gas, food, formula, 20 ft. double waterslides 4 my sons b-day, diapers, ect
On what the prize would be if you donated to his tattoo fund:
Well since y'all like my twitter so much, EVERYBODY should donate 2 da "Jay Briscoe Tattoo Foundation" birdman12584@aol.com #PayPal #NoShame
Donate, and I'll give you a shout-out on this beloved twitter (hell, if its enough I'll give you a friggin' handjob)
Seriously, you get this and a whole lot more. Follow this man today. TODAY I SAY.

Photo Credit: Scott Finkelstein - Please visit his site to view the plentiful amounts of pictures he's taken for DGUSA, ROH and other indie feds: Get Lost Photography

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment