Not the happiest topic, but one that's inexorably linked with wrestling, sadly.
1. What death in wrestling shocked you the most?
2. What death in wrestling saddened you the most?
3. Buy or sell: Owen Hart would have been a multiple time World Champion had he not died.
4. In an industry where guys dying is not shocking, how surprised are you to see Scott Hall still alive? Jake Roberts?
5. How can the wrestling industry improve so that guys don't drop dead at such young ages?
Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!