|It was supposed to be the Summer of George!|
Photo Credit: WWE.com
1. CM Punk (Two weeks ago: NR)
2. Randy Orton (4)
3. John Cena (6)
4. Christian (3)
5. Rey Mysterio (NR)
6. Dolph Ziggler (NR)
7. Ezekiel Jackson (NR)
8. Alberto Del Rio (NR)
9. R-Truth (2)
10 (tied). Alex Riley and Kofi Kingston "TIE" (2, NR)
And now, my ballot!
1. CM Punk - SUMMER OF PUNK 2: PUNK HARDER
2. Austin Aries - Seriously, he made Impact, which was a better-than-normal edition anyway, into a really, really good show. I think that makes him a candidate for sainthood. Any other week, he woulda taken number 1. This week, well, he ran into the Summer of Punk 2: PUNK HARDER.
3. Christian - Holy shit, did he have a pretty good week in terms of matches. Also, he continues to be one of the best characters on Smackdown.
4. Daniel Bryan - Stock Dan... no wait, he won a few matches this week and is involved in an honest to God feud. Score!
5. John Cena - ...yeah.
6. Eric Young - Holy shit, him pinning Jason Hervey was so freaking funny. I usually don't like his humor, but this was really awesome.
7. Kelly Kelly - Yeah, I threw a sympathy vote for her first title win. Winning the pretty butterfly belt doesn't mean much because really, almost everyone's won it now, right? But still, yeah.
8. Dolph Ziggler - This one's for the US Championship...
9. Ezekiel Jackson - ...and this one's for the Intercontinental Championship.
10. Evan Bourne - YEAH HE GOT ON PPV!
Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!