Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Speaking of Cool-Ass Moves

Photo Credit: WWE.com

No, Daniel Bryan did not wrestle Ezekiel Jackson last night. They were on the same team. That's a double team move. It's also an awesome double team move in progress. Seriously, I think I marked harder for that military-press assisted plancha than anything else that didn't involve CM Punk and Steve Austin last night. Seriously, I love offbeat, contrast-in-styles double team moves.

Big Zeke is quickly becoming one of my favorite spectacles in WWE, not really because he's an excellent worker - he's passable but not really elite to me - but because I just love his bodyslam-o-rama that he does when he makes big comebacks. This only makes me like him more.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment