Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Booker T and the Case of Unmitigated Nostalgia

Spinaroonis in stereo
Photo Credit: WWE.com
So, Booker T got back into a WWE ring for the first time since the Royal Rumble and the first time in a singles match in what, five years? He defeated Jack Swagger after the All-American American American American American American American American American American got himself intentionally counted out, but the result of the match really was immaterial to me. The fact that he wrestled again is what counts here. Well, that and that he and Evan Bourne did a Spinarooni in the middle of the ring after the match. That was pretty cool.

I guess I'm just glad to see Book back in WWE. OF all the guys that went to TNA, Booker to me seemed like the guy who fit in the least. I don't care if you think he's annoying on commentary on Smackdown, I love it. And I loved seeing him in the ring Monday. SUCKA!

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment