Photo Credit: WWE.com; manipulation: unknown
1. CM Punk (1)
2. John Cena (6)
3. Rey Mysterio (7)
4. Alberto Del Rio (3)
5. Christian (4)
6. Daniel Bryan (2)
7. Dolph Ziggler (NR)
8. The Miz (8)
9. Mark Henry (5)
10. Zack Ryder (NR)
And now, my ballot:
1. CM Punk - OH NOES THEY RUSHED HIM BACK HURRRR
2. Kevin Steen - Three matches at PWG EIGHT, three wins, including taking home the World Championship. If it weren't for CM Punk, Steen would be the hottest property in wrestling right now, I think.
3. Gregory Iron - Yeah, he lost his match at AAW, but he got a rub from Punk that every other wrestler in the world would kill for.
4. Rey Mysterio - He may have been Champion for only 90 minutes, but what a 90 minutes it was!
5. John Cena - Yeah, he got shown up by Punk, but hey, that match with Mysterio was awesome.
6. Daniel Bryan - He's cashing in at WrestleMania! It's a long way off, and a lot could happen, but, *sniff*, our boy is growing up.
7. Dolph Ziggler - Hey guys? Dolph Ziggler's pretty good.
8. Christian - He's a sneaky fella, fella. Wait, that was supposed to be Sheamus related. This is Christian. Oh well, be that as it may, Christian is still tearing it up on Fridays.
9. The Miz - The match between him and Mysterio was a seriously good tilt. His ring work is catching up with his character.
10. Jim Ross - BAH GAWD. BAH GAWD. BAH GAWD. Yeah he's not a wrestler. No, I don't give a shit. It was good hearing JR again.