Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's Clobberin' Time

Whenever CM Punk comes out for a match, he cups his hands to his mouth and shouts "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" For those who don't know what that's a reference to, well, I'm not sure I want to know you it's the catchphrase of Ben "The Thing" Grimm, only the most awesome member of the Fantastic Four. Why am I saying this? Well, because cuckolding Triple H and being a voice for the voiceless members of the WWE Universe who want Zack Ryder on TV weren't the only things Punk was doing in San Diego ComiCon. He just tweeted this message, linking to this picture:

Photo Credit: CM Punk

That was drawn by noted comic artist Josh Adams. It's pretty fucking awesome. Like, seriously fucking awesome. Like, if I wasn't having a kid in two months and didn't feel like changing my laptop wallpaper more than once before the end of the year, I'd totally make this my laptop wallpaper right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment